Chrysler A-Body Front Suspension Installation
2. Remove original front suspension.
Trim the inner panels to remove suspension mounts.
A frame cut out pattern is provided to measure for the frame cut out section.
3. Use a sawsall to remove the original frame section
4. Put the new frame section in place and install the two original K member bolts
Clamp the new frame in place and weld it to the original chassis, Sand the welds smooth before intalling the frame support plates so they have a flush finish
5. After smoothing the welds, clamp the furnished frame support plates in place for final welding.
7. We like to center our engine locationin the chassis. A rear sump oil pan is also needed.
big block mopar pan
Due to the range and location of the original engine mounts, no engine mounts are included.