1962-67 Nova Rear Suspension Installation
1962-67 Nova rear suspension installation
1. Bolt in on spring mounting holes, then weld in plates.
2. The Face of the rear crossmember is 28 ¼” from the back of the front crossmember.
3. Bolt the front crossmember in place on the leaf spring mounting hole. Weld the plates to the unibody.
4. We use a square 28″ jig to position rear brackets on housing
5. Sway bar bracket is even with the bottom housing bolt
6. We cut out the trunk section to clear the coil overs and sway bar (approx. 8 inches)
7. We trimmed the inner tub out and moved it in several inches. We then added a strip to finish.